This page has moved to a new address.

1-1-11

the path less traveled market: 1-1-11

1.01.2011

1-1-11

2010 was a good year. A very, very good year. It was a full one, too!

 In January I got Emma's closet/my craft storage area organized.  It was so nice to see it all tidy. :)


 In February I opened my Etsy shop. I had high hopes but no real idea of how well it would do!


I made Emma a little blue skirt in March. 



I posted my first step-by-step tutorial in April, a flower pin.



May saw me in full nesting mode - wow, there were a lot of things getting done around here! There were the Chalkboard Storage Jars, the Hanging Votives, Moses Basket, made room for baby #2, and my February Sweater to name a few. And another highlight was that some of my projects were featured on other blogs - a fun first for me. :)



June had the biggest and best news of the year - our "little" Ian was born.



In July I added international shipping to my Esty shop (and have since mailed things to England, Spain, Singapore, Australia and Canada!), wrote a post about growing your own ginger, and posted photos of the blanket that I made for Ian.



One of the highlights of August was getting my flower pins featured on the front page of Etsy. :) I also posted a tutorial on how to make your own cushion covers, photos of the sweater I made for Ianhttp://path-less-traveled-market.blogspot.com/2010/08/bench-cushions.html, and about organizing my recipes.


September saw me sewing for Emma and a bunch of custom orders, winning a darling dress for her from Back Country Drive and joining the Kids Clothes Week Challenge to name a few things. That was a busy month!

 In October we took a family vacation and when we got home I got another custom order, this time for a fabric garland. It was so popular, both here on the blog and in the shop, that I ended up writing a tutorial on how to make your own.  :)

 In November I (finally) joined Twitter, hosted my first giveaway, finished Ian's hat and sweater and a bunch of other things that got jumbled together into one post.



And in December I posted about painting wall wordsmaking an ironing board cover, and my most popular post yet, making tea towels as Christmas gifts.


Yes, it's been a very good year. Thank you all for reading and joining me! I'm looking forward to what God has in store for us this next 12 months. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home