This page has moved to a new address.

Good Morning!

the path less traveled market: Good Morning!

9.20.2010

Good Morning!

Hi there everyone!

This morning as I was scrolling the blogs I check regularly, I found a woman who is participating in this, and decided that I would join.
It's a week long event - beginning today - that's called the Kid's Clothes Week Challenge. The idea behind it is that you make an article of children's clothing (or articles) during it, working on it/them for an hour each day. Fun, huh?!
When I saw it this morning I thought, "now there's something I can do!" So looking forward to it!


Click on over if you're interested! All forms of "making" - sewing, knitting, crocheting, pattern making, cutting, planning, seam ripping... - count. :D

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home