This page has moved to a new address.

new items in the shop :)

the path less traveled market: new items in the shop :)

11.12.2012

new items in the shop :)

Happy Monday everyone!

To kick off the week I've got some new things in the shop to show you .... more bags!
This time I had a bunch of fun styling some baby boy and girl themed ones. :)





It was fun to pull together all the baby things I've got in the shop right now - banners, "BABY" cupcake toppers and "IT'S A BOY/IT'S A GIRL" ones, too!


But all those extras weren't the focus of these photos, nope! The reason for these were the new pink and blue sets of bags - aren't they just so sweet?!

I hope you love them just as much as I do :D

have a wonderful Monday, and a wonderful week, too!


xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home