This page has moved to a new address.

knitting fail

the path less traveled market: knitting fail

11.07.2012

knitting fail


So, I have this plan to make Emma Grace and Ian each something gray that will coordinate with the hat that I made for Baby, thinking ahead to maybe some Thanksgiving or Christmas sibling photos (with them all wearing some version of a mama-made!). Em's has yet to be made up, but I did get Ian's done! Yay! And then I tried it on him .....

 It looks perfect! Like it should fit with no problem, right?
Yeah, right. I used Petite Purls' Sleeveless top pattern, which I love, but had changed it up with the addition of some ribbed stripes. The final result was a lovely vest that was just a bit long (which I was going for - the little guy is growing so fast and I wanted it to fit until Easter!), but about a size too narrow. Oops!

Oh well. Next step, unravel it and try again. : )

I know I'll get it right soon!


<3

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home