This page has moved to a new address.

more knitting for Baby

the path less traveled market: more knitting for Baby

11.06.2012

more knitting for Baby

The next installment in Baby's mommy-mades :)


I've had this pattern pinned on my knitting board for a while, and finally got it made up! It was the sweetest thing to work, and now I want to make another .... maybe after I get a few other things made up first, though?

 I knit it up using some lovely gray wool, and I have no idea which kind! The label has been off of it and missing almost since I brought it home :)

 The pink stripe is leftover from the little sweater I made her, and there's just enough left of that pink to do a matching hat with a stripe for Em (matching hats for the little girlies - how fun!).

 The pattern is a freebie called Bananahead Baby Hat and features a cuffed 2x2 rib brim with two little I-cords on the top to tie into a bow. :)


Now, it just needs a baby girl to arrive to fill it with chubby sweetness. You can come any time you're ready, Darling Babe!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home