This page has moved to a new address.

pretties from the bloggy world

the path less traveled market: pretties from the bloggy world

10.10.2012

pretties from the bloggy world

Have you seen my "featured on" page recently? I've just updated it with a few of the lovely blogs that have featured some of my items or events that used items from the shop (seriously gorgeous events!).

Here's a sampling:
Style Me Pretty has had a few different posts with things from the shop:

A gorgeous wedding that they featured last October where the bride requested some extra large hearts garlands in book pages to warm up the back wall of the church.

A wedding in Ireland where the couple used  some of the Romantic Vintage Heart garlands in the backdrop for their cake table. So sweet!


A New York Valentine wedding. The event planner did a custom request for chair garlands, and they became so popular that I have since added them to the shop!


And an Australian engagement session where the couple used the Romantic Vintage Hearts garland as one of their props - their photos were stunning!


The baby blog On To Baby featured one of the sweetest baby showers I've seen, and it just so happened that the girl who threw it, Mona of Birds and Honey, had asked me to make her some custom "It's a Boy!" cupcake toppers for it (another item that has become so popular that I've added them to the shop!). They were just darling and really complemented the rest of the shower decor.

Anyway, those are just a few! Aren't they gorgeous? Every time I see photos of where people have used my products I am amazed at how sweet they turn out and how they fit into different settings so well. If you have photos of an event where you've used some of my creations, I'd love to see them! And if I'm able to use them here on the blog or on facebook, I'll send you a coupon for your next order!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home