This page has moved to a new address.

Grandparent's Day is coming!

the path less traveled market: Grandparent's Day is coming!

8.21.2012

Grandparent's Day is coming!

In the U.S. it is on September 9  - just around the corner! For my readers in other countries I am curious, do you have a Grandparent's Day where you live?


Some of the most popular gift items in the shop are the 5 x7 and 8 x10 silhouettes. Mommies and aunties ordered them in droves last fall in preparation for Christmas!


This year though, we are expecting our Little One to arrive in early November, so I have decided to temporarily discontinue the silhouettes during November (so that I can focus on Baby!) and possibly December as well.
What's this mean for you? If you want one (or a few), order early! And what better time to order than as a gift for Grandparent's Day, hmm? : )

Here is a link that will easily get you to the silhouette section in my shop: silhouettes and if you have any questions or ideas, feel free to email me through Etsy, leave a comment here or email me at path.less.traveled.market@gmail.com.

And have a lovely day!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home