This page has moved to a new address.

new blog feature

the path less traveled market: new blog feature

2.20.2012

new blog feature

Guess what? You can now subscribe to get this blog emailed to you! Yay (right?)!
I don't know about you, but I love reading blogs. I love hearing (er, reading) what other people are doing, what is important to them, the new things that they are doing.
But I don't read them that often because I just can't the hang of google reader and I don't get onto my blogger account very often. (not very good excuses, I know, but still - that's what I have!)
Anyway, because of that, I am always grateful when I find that a blog I enjoy has a way for me to get the updates emailed to me. And now I've found a way for you to get this blog emailed to you!


Now, on the left side of the blog under the links to my Etsy shop, you can see a little window that say "Follow by email" over it. Just enter your email address and voila - updates will start showing up in your inbox!

<3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home