This page has moved to a new address.

something exciting!

the path less traveled market: something exciting!

1.17.2012

something exciting!

Do you remember me mentioning a while back that there was some exciting news coming? No? Well, it was way back in November, and I can hardly remember it myself. : )


Well, anyway, way back then someone from this magazine contacted me, asking if I would be interested in allowing them to feature some of the garlands in the Jan/Feb 2012 issue, and if so, could I send them some sample garlands? Well, after squealing just a bit (Em and Ian didn't know what to think of me!), I responded with an "of course!".

Do you see it? (the garland, not the chipped nail polish ;) )

Look at that! My first time getting featured in print! : )

and then, a few pages later, they featured another one!

 

Their stylist has such a great flair! I love how they twisted white twinkle lights with the music notes, making them even more delightful.   

I've been having such a hard time waiting to share this with you all (I wanted to wait until the issue had hit the news stands), and have even more great shop related news to share!  Even though John and I have been praying for God to grow the business, it still amazes me and catches me off guard a bit when He does. : )

Stay tuned!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Congratulations! You're famous!!

January 19, 2012 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home