This page has moved to a new address.

knitting again

the path less traveled market: knitting again

10.29.2011

knitting again

This summer has been pretty busy with Etsy orders and moving and my knitting got set aside for a while. I picked up the needles again a few weeks ago though. (so glad I did - had really been missing it)
The little ones and I were going to the pumpkin patch with our MOPS group on a Monday and I found this pattern {here} for a hat for Ian {on Pinterest here} the Friday before.
I had both orange and green yarns in my stash, he didn't have any warm hats that still fit (he has an amazingly large head), and so I set to work!

It knit up beautifully and was finished in time for Em to model it while "helping" John rake leaves. : )


The hat fits Ian beautifully and he loves it! Now I need to make one for Emma Grace (she seems to think I made it for her and can't understand that it actually belongs on her brother's head).   : )


{I'm linking this up on a few of these blogs}


1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Adorable....for sure! Thanks for linking up with us at Fibers on Friday!

October 29, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home