This page has moved to a new address.

Pinning away!

the path less traveled market: Pinning away!

10.30.2011

Pinning away!

Have you heard of Pinterest? Do you have an account? (If not, contact me and I can send you an invite - it's so handy and tons of fun!)

One of my friends back in California told me about it quite a while ago when it was starting up, and a few months ago I remembered and signed up. Now I'm finding it hard to believe that I had spent years using the internet without it!

Pinterest has almost completely replaced the folders from the bookmarks on my taskbar, and I love that I can see the images that go along with the links that I've "pinned". If you'd like to check out what I'm loving online or follow along with me, click {here} to head over. : )



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home