This page has moved to a new address.

shop (and family!) news

the path less traveled market: shop (and family!) news

4.27.2012

shop (and family!) news

drum-roll .... thank you.

You can now use your own credit card to purchase items from the shop! Yippee! This means that you no longer have to use Paypal if you don't want to.


and now for the family news ....

 yep. (If you've been following me on Pinterest, you might have guessed.)

We are expecting # 3 to arrive the second week of November! We were a bit surprised, but are totally thrilled! Although it can be a little difficult to be excited about it when I'm worn out with exhaustion before the kids are even ready for their naps. : ) So far I'm feeling pretty well most of the time, which is such a blessing!
There are so many projects for this baby that I'd love to do and we are trying to decide if we'll find out if it's a boy or a girl. If we don't, I think I might do a bunch of knitting and sewing for him/her in gray. And white!

And I have to decide what I'll be doing about a maternity leave from the shop. It's still far away (well, 28 (+) weeks away), but it's coming up! I certainly don't want to leave you wonderful friends and customers in the lurch through Christmas, but know I'd hate every moment I was away from the new bundle of sweetness. So, lots of thoughts! I'll let you know once plans for it are solidified. : )


Love to you all!






Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gretchen said...

Congratulations on such happy news!

April 28, 2012 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

We are so excited for our next grandchild to arrive!! Thank you for blessing us so! We love you.

May 3, 2012 at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home