This page has moved to a new address.

just wanted to show you something

the path less traveled market: just wanted to show you something

3.08.2011

just wanted to show you something

One of the things I really enjoy about my Etsy shop is when my happy customers post a photo of how they're using their purchase or leave a comment telling me how much they love it. It's so lovely to know that I've been able to bless them!

A few weeks ago one of my customers posted something in her own Etsy shop, ZigZagArts, that she had made using the jar she bought.


Susie makes lovely drawings, and she has been featuring the vintage jar she purchased in a few of them.


They're gorgeous Susie! I can't wait to see what you are going to do with them next!

And, remember, there's a giveaway going on here - scroll down the page and enter to win a CSN Stores gift card. :)


(the images are borrowed from ZigZagArts)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home