This page has moved to a new address.

Emma's Holiday/Winter Dress

the path less traveled market: Emma's Holiday/Winter Dress

1.21.2011

Emma's Holiday/Winter Dress


A while back Prudent Baby posted a darling tutorial for a long sleeved peasant style toddler dress. When I saw it I immediately thought of the red polka dot material that I had bought on a whim (and cuz it was on sale) a few weeks earlier. I knew that, even though she already had several cute dresses, Emma had to have a polka dot one.

This pattern is really easy and so cute! Each time Emma has worn it she has gotten more comments than for anything else she has ever worn (of course, that might have something to do with the curly little red pig tails, too). It's one of my favorites now, and I have plans to make a bunch more - in other fabrics, of course!




I'm linking this to a few of these fun and crafty blogs. :)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Melissa N. said...

I LOVE THIS DRESS> I can't sew to save my life, but I love it! Looks simple to make and that polka dot material is charming. Nice job! A new follower here...come on by and say Hi sometime.

Melissa
http://just-starting-out.blogspot.com/

January 22, 2011 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger Megan Gunyan said...

Oh, how adorable! This would be so cute with baby boots or uggs or something. And, the pigtails, of course! ;)

January 22, 2011 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Rachael@Lovely Crafty Home said...

Thanks so much for linking up!

January 23, 2011 at 4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is SO cute!! If you have a chance come link up to handmade tuesdays @ ladybug blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

January 23, 2011 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny Hall / Seamingly Smitten said...

Too precious! The polk-a-dots are so fun and playful!

January 24, 2011 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Mom2fur said...

Awww! That is so sweet and I love that it only takes a yard of fabric!

January 24, 2011 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Ca-ute!! :)

January 24, 2011 at 4:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is so cute. I have been looking for this pattern thank you for sharing.
http://www.couturiermommy.com

January 25, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M addicted to making this dress. The really like the fabric you selected. Great work. Found your blog through link party.

January 25, 2011 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger Little Bean said...

Love seeing everyone's dresses...so glad the pattern worked so well for you.

March 5, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home