This page has moved to a new address.

Today in the wonderful world of Etsy ...

the path less traveled market: Today in the wonderful world of Etsy ...

11.11.2010

Today in the wonderful world of Etsy ...

The shop has been doing well the past few weeks and the little bit of added income has been really nice, especially with Christmas coming up.
Today I'm branching out just a little though, testing and putting my virtual toe into the water.
Today I'm trying out something new, something fun, something that I hope does very, very well.
Today some of the things from my shop are in the Etsy Weddings Showcase.

Etsy showcases are always fun to browse through - kind of like a virtual craft fair :) - and I decided to buy a space and give it a shot!
So, I'm excited about it. We'll see what happens!


How about you? Do you have an online shop for the works of your hands? Have you found an effective way to promote it?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mindy said...

I hope it goes well for you!

We have an ArtFire shop (similar to Etsy), but I'm not very creative about promoting it either.

I'm your newest follower!

http://im-in-the-loop.blogspot.com/

November 12, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home