This page has moved to a new address.

from a yardsale in October

the path less traveled market: from a yardsale in October

10.29.2010

from a yardsale in October

At the end of our family vacation a few weeks ago, I went to a yardsale with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law.
It was the first one I'd been to a very long time (kind of sad that the first one this year was in October - the year is almost over!). There have been a few nice looking ones in our neighborhood over the spring and summer, but I almost never have cash on me and so haven't stopped to shop.
I still didn't have cash this time, but my mother-in-law did. :) (thank you again!)


Anyway, while there I scored a box of canning jars that had these in it!

Aren't they gorgeous?! There were four in the box, three round and one square. None of them had lids, so I decided to keep the square one to put pens, or scissors, or knitting needles or ...... something in, and added the round ones to the shop.
Lucky for you I'm willing to share. ;)

Yes, so, lucky for you. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah S. said...

These are so BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing them :)

October 29, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home