This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrate Dad

the path less traveled market: Celebrate Dad

6.04.2010

Celebrate Dad

Father's Day is June 20th this year. How are you planning to celebrate?

My family usually tried to get up ahead of Dad and make breakfast to serve to him in bed before we all headed out the door for church. Then we'd come home, BBQ a late lunch and take naps in the hammocks afterwards. Or some variation on that theme!
The celebration always included BBQ and an afternoon nap. :)




The BBQ apron in my shop would make a great gift for Dad this year. I'm still looking for something for Emma and Baby#2 to give to John, though (we already have plenty of aprons on hands, since I make them :-).
Have any of you found something for your Dad, or your husband? I'm looking for ideas!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home