This page has moved to a new address.

it's been a while

the path less traveled market: it's been a while

11.17.2009

it's been a while

the last post was on August 7th!

My, how the time has flown.

Not that we haven't been busy or anything. :) To catch you up to speed we have moved, found out that our family of 3 is becoming 4 (it was a BIG surprise, too! we're excited, but it took a little while to get over the shock), Emma and I went out to California for a week, and my Gramma just passed away.

Even though we moved back in August I am only just now getting my project area organized. Sewing has taken a bit of a back seat to the other bits of life, but now the machine is getting pulled out and I am getting ready to get back to work.

See you again soon. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home