This page has moved to a new address.

updates

the path less traveled market: updates

8.07.2009

updates

Well, hello there. It sure has been a while! It's about time to update this blog, don't you think?

I have been busy, very busy, doing many many things, and I have kind of left you all in the dark about it. But now that most of it is over you'll finally get an update on few of the details (at least the sewing related ones!).

My husband's brother got married on the 1st, and my sewing machine and personal skill were requisitioned to join the wedding prep task force.

I made 13 of these table toppers for the rehearsal dinner,



5 vests for the younger guys,




(the guys looked pretty great, even if I do say say so myself!)

and a pillow as a gift for the new Mr. and Mrs. Smillie.

(the letters are made up of I Corinthians 13:4-8 embroidered in pink floss on cream duponi silk)




And that's pretty much all that I've gotten accomplished, well, that's is sewing related, that is. So those are the reasons that the blog has been dormant.

But, even though I haven't been saying anything about them, the aprons are still for sale. Oh, yes they are. They would love to be wrapped up in tissue and sent on a trip through the mail.

Also, I have decided to take special orders. So if you see something here that you like and would like to comission it (or something like it) for yourself, please feel free to email me at path.less.traveled.market@gmail.com and we can talk pricing!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home